There are many types of nerve disorders that can cause peripheral neuropathy. These disorders go by a variety of names but generally fall into one of several broad categories. Luckily, many of these disorders can be aided by the use of supplements for nerve damage. Rather than a pharmaceutical cure, these supplements support your body’s own natural healing processes by supplying vitamins, nutrients, and chemicals that may not be present in sufficient quantities in your everyday diet.
Types Of Nerve Disorders
Nerve disorders come in many forms and with different names. They can impact the entire body, a portion of the body, or just one body part while causing discomfort and pain. While there are many different nerve disorders, they’re usually attributed to one of the following categories:
- Autoimmune Disease – Usually, the immune system is meant to heal and protect our bodies, but for some people, it views the body itself as an attacker. In these cases, the immune system can actively harm body systems.
- Diabetes – Diabetic patients can have reduced peripheral circulation, and this can begin starving the tissues and nerves in some parts of the body.
- Infectious Diseases – Some transmittable illnesses directly attack your nervous system.
- Cancer – From pressing against nerves and damaging them directly to starving them for resources, the Big “C” can be devastating to peripheral nerves.
- Trauma – Injuries can cause nerve damage either temporarily or permanently.
- Poor Nutrition – Our nervous system works by using the building blocks from our food to create chemicals that transmit impulses throughout the body.
- Drugs – In addition to some illegal substances that can affect our nerves, prescribed medications can have side effects that cause damage.
- Motor Neuron Diseases – These types of nerve disorders are particularly insidious as they frequently worsen over time, further rendering their victims helpless.
How Supplements For Nerve Damage Can Help
While not designed to cure nerve damage, the right nutritional support can help alleviate symptoms such as numbness, tingling, and discomfort by addressing nutritional deficiencies. In addition, nerve disorders are often exacerbated by losses of circulation as the body no longer delivers sufficient healthy, oxygenated blood to keep nerves healthy or allow damaged nerves to heal. The right nutritional support products can help ease the symptoms of many types of nerve disorders.
Nutritional support is not meant to replace medications prescribed by your doctor or to replace good eating habits. It is simply meant to supplement good nutrition and any medication your doctor prescribes. By adding these supplements, you can give your body the nutrients that you may not be getting from your normal routine.
Regena Nerve is formulated with ingredients that have been shown in clinical studies to increase the production of nitric oxide in the body. Nitric oxide causes the dilation of blood vessels, increasing peripheral blood flow. For those suffering from peripheral neuropathy and other nerve conditions, this means that not only can it help halt additional damage related to poor circulation but already damaged nerves get the resources they need to begin the healing process.
Get Better Nutritional Support
Managing all types of nerve disorders starts with making sure your body is getting the nutrition it needs to better manage symptoms and increase peripheral circulation. Regena Nerve is the doctor-formulated natural supplement for better nerve health. If you’re suffering from a variety of maladies including joint and nerve pain, you can even bundle your Regena supplements together to get all-around nutritional support. Order your supplement for nerve damage online from Regena Nutraceuticals today.